22nd February 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?

Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? What would be the procedure to reapply and continue from where I left? Will it be possible or I need to repeat from first year again? I would require this information soon to make sure that I will complete the diploma course somehow.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  2. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  3. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  4. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  5. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  6. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  7. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  8. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  9. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  10. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  11. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?
  12. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  13. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  14. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  15. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  17. How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  18. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
25th February 2015, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?

There is a scheduled duration in which you have to complete your Diploma course. If you have a long gap then it will be difficult for you to again start from where you left. Colleges don't allow any thing like it. If you have 1 or 2 years gap then you have good chance of getting back to studies with proper reason supported by documents. If college don't allow then you have to start from 1st year again and for getting admission in 1st year you have appear for entrance exam again.
3rd November 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 8 years of gap after 12th and now I want to apply for a diploma course in HR. Is it possible?
16th May 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue my studies after 2 year gap, i have completed only diploma in E.C.E. Please, suggest me any course for degree.
29th June 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th in march 2006 and due to family issues I have not been able to continue. Now I want to continue my passion in Diploma in Catering and Hospitality . Can I start my Diploma Course??
6th April 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my ITI in the year of 2010. But so in that I have gap in my studies around 8 years so can I continue further that I want study now?
8th December 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Help Team. Kindly one help For I am Already i am joining For Diploma In DEEE but Unfortunately Studding Not Continue. So Now i am Continue For My same Department In DEEE.
25th June 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

After completing diploma 3 years with some backlogs can we rejoin in diploma 3rd
19th April 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 year gap in polytechnic civil engineering diploma
27th April 2020, 04:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Minimum gap is 2 years which is acceptable .

--More than 2 years gap is not acceptable,but you can discuss the matter with the management of college/schools in which you are intrested to get admission.

-Note:- Submit the Gap Affidavit which clearly mention the valid reason for the gap.
28th March 2022, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued my diploma course after having backlogs Nd my course duration of 3years also completed ,can I continue the course again
8th January 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1 year in cs polytechnic and have 2 years gap. Can i study again from 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?