1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Arch in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
I want to go Abroad after my B.Arch. Is it possible to go Abroad for M.Arch course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your kind response.

10th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Arch in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to go Abroad after my B.Arch. Is it possible to go Abroad for M.Arch course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your kind response.

Yes, it is possible to do M.Arch course in abroad countries. Candidates after completion of B.Arch course can pursue M.Arch in various abroad countries like USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China etc. Candidates has to clear English language test like IELTS/TOEFL to get admission in abroad universities. They should also clear GRE for taking admission for masters degree in some abroad colleges/universities. M.Arch courses are available in various countries, candidates should choose the country first and then the university for M.Arch studies. They can apply directly or through an educational consultant for the admission to M.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?