8th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Do i have a chance to get admission in USA with 11kt?

Hi,

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering. I have 11kt. So i want to ask you that do i have any chance to get admission in USA? Please answer me. Thank you

10th September 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i have a chance to get admission in USA with 11kt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering. I have 11kt. So i want to ask you that do i have any chance to get admission in USA? Please answer me. Thank you

It is not possible to get admission in USA with 11 arrears in your bachelor degree course. First, you have to clear all your backlogs to study masters in USA. You should have scored very good marks in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission to the universities in USA. You have to apply for the admission with necessary documents like Letter of Recommendations, Statement of Purpose, Academic records, Resume etc. Admission to the masters degree in USA universities is done on the basis of marks scored in bachelor’s degree, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Therefore, you have to clear all your backlogs with good marks to pursue higher studies in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?