28th March 2012, 12:55 AM
aman raav

Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?

Eligibility of architecture course after btech in civil engineering
Duration of architecture course after btech in civil engineering

11th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?

How will ido my architecture course ?
1st June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?

i had done 12th class with 60percent and wanna do btech architecture. whate are the subjects i it?
8th June 2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

what are the various options for B tech graduates in civil engineering?
8th July 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

iam going to do BE civil... can i do m arch after BE civil???????????
11th July 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

After completing B tech where can i find the job,pliz help me
5th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I finished b.e civil... I want to do m. Arch.... Is there any possibilities...... How to approach it for part time m. Arch...... Wat are the colleges offering such course
16th August 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mArch afer finishing civil engineering..is it possible ..what are the qualifications to do mArch abroad???? thnkz
16th August 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Even me..im also in the same problem.....some are saying you cant n some are saying you can
25th August 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

is architechture a spesial course after B.tech in civil
12th December 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my m.tech (5 years integrated) course...i like to do diploma courses n quantity surveying,structural design...can you please give any suggestions about that?..
13th June 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir can i know whether B.E.civil can do M.Arch
24th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my 2nd year be civil and i wanna do architecture in future..what is the duration of the course...suggest me some ideas.. please...
25th June 2013, 10:31 PM
Navendu Kumar Jha

As you have done Civil Engineering in B.Tech

Eligibility is to be a b.tech graduate in Architectural Engineering

But there is one architecture course after btech in civil engineering

M.Arch. Real Estate Development (This course is aimed at Fundamental Concepts & Techniques involved in Real Estate Development.)

The eligibility to enroll yourself for this course is you should have completed B.Arch or B.E (Civil Engineering)

Duration of the architecture course after b.tech is 2 Years

and the list of colleges providing this M.Arch. Real Estate Development course are

-> Sathyabama University
-> Anna University of Technology, Tharamani
-> Meenakshi College of Engineering
-> S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology
-> MEASI Academy of Architecture
25th June 2013, 10:32 PM
Navendu Kumar Jha

As you have done Civil Engineering in B.Tech

Eligibility is to be a b.tech graduate in Architectural Engineering

But there is one architecture course after btech in civil engineering

M.Arch. Real Estate Development (This course is aimed at Fundamental Concepts & Techniques involved in Real Estate Development.)

The eligibility to enroll yourself for this course is you should have completed B.Arch or B.E (Civil Engineering)

Duration of the architecture course after b.tech is 2 Years

and the list of colleges providing this M.Arch. Real Estate Development course are

-> Sathyabama University
-> Anna University of Technology, Tharamani
-> Meenakshi College of Engineering
-> S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology
-> MEASI Academy of Architecture
10th October 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

any government college for doing the above said ?
21st November 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E civil graduate but I would really like to become a architect..is there any chance for it...and I am ready to do any course for it...I want to know the course for it..within india..
24th March 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in btech third year civil engineering i heard that there is a 1 year architect course after civil engineer from which i can get a barch degree also can i do so plz help mee out [email protected]
31st March 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of civil engg(3rd yr)..
I want to know dat is it best to do a architecture course after compltng my b.tech..
N plzz tell d best institute for d course n d procedure to apply...
30th April 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I m in b tech 3 year . Now I wanna do b arch also with b tech or after b tech what is the minimum duration
29th June 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I m btech IVth year student i have 70% .i have interest to architecturing.i am female which are better clg for me
4th July 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I m in btech 3rd year(civil).Is it possible to do an architect course after completing b.tech in civil,if it possible for doing, then plz tell me abt d duratn of d course, and explain the process of doing architecture course..
17th July 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can u name the colleges which are offering diploma in architecture 6 months courses in k in India
27th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Evn I hv same problem.. I had finished mahh BE civil.. N I really want to do architecture.. What are the possibilities?? Evn m 4m a'bad.. Is there any clgs in a'bad 4 M.Arch??
Plz Rpl fast.. With Clg names
26th February 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I had finished my b.tech in civil. i am from delhi & working in architecture firm. May you please suggest me any course of architecture which i can countinue after my B.tech because my total exp. only in architecture.
if yes then please suggest the course name & universities?
30th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Architecture course after B.E in Civil engineering? What is the duration?

I am a B.E civil graduate but I would really like to become a architect..is there any chance for it...and I am ready to do any course for it...I want to know the course for it...
26th August 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in civil engineering,I want to know is there any 1 year courses for diploma in architecture?and please mention the universities...
14th December 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for architectural engineering course offered by IIA being a B-tech civil graduate? If yes, what are the procedures for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?