11th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA Marketing after doing B.com? Can i pursue it in abroad?

I have completed my 12th standard. I want to do marketing in MBA. Can I do my MBA in marketing after clearing B.com? Can i do it in abroad?

12th June 2015, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA Marketing after doing B.com? Can i pursue it in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th standard. I want to do marketing in MBA. Can I do my MBA in marketing after clearing B.com? Can i do it in abroad?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for MBA in Marketing but you should qualify in CAT entrance exam.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT examination is conducted by IIM's every year for admission in IIM and top level MBA colleges.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for CAT exam.

You can apply for MBA course in abroad after completion of B.Com degree through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
12th June 2015, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA Marketing after doing B.com? Can i pursue it in abroad?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBA course after completion of B.Com course. You can go for MBA in India as well as in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams since most of the institutes in India and in abroad take admission on the basis of entrance exams. For example, in India there is CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT, etc. and for abroad there is GMAT along with one English proficiency tests between TOEFL and IELTS. However, there are many institutes in abroad who have the eligibility criteria as four years of graduation, so before applying just check the eligibility criteria of the concerned institute.
12th June 2015, 01:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA(Marketing) course in Aboard, after the completion of your B.Com. To get admission MBA admission in foreign universities, first you should complete GMAT exam, because GMAT score is important to apply for MBA admission in foreign universities. After completing GMAT exam, you can apply for admission in MBA(Marketing) course in your selected list of universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?