21st November 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA?

I am Pursuing mbbs in India and I want to do Postgraduate from USA so what exams I need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to concerned colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I qualify to get admission in M.Tech in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  2. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  3. In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  7. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  8. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  11. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  12. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  14. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  15. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  16. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  17. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
24th November 2015, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA?

You need to qualify exam like GRE with an excellent score to become eligible for scholarship while studying post graduation in USA. Also, you must have qualifying scores on IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency.

Once you have above qualification after graduation then you can start your application process. You will get admission if you fulfill all the criteria. Scholarships are only available to candidates with excellent academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?