1st May 2017, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for general caste poor student to study abroad after 12th standard?

Is it possible for general caste poor student to study abroad after 12th standard? What are those possibilities? Can you please guide me with the information? I really like to study abroad but the problem is financial issue. Awaiting for the response.

1st May 2017, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for general caste poor student to study abroad after 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to study Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, if you belong to general category and if your financial status is not good. To pursue higher studies in Abroad universities after completion of your 12th standard, it is mandatory to have at least 12-15 lakhs to complete the course. Even some of the state governments are offering financial help only to reserved category candidates, but not to general category candidates for pursuing higher studies in Abroad Universities. So, without having the sufficient money, it is not possible to go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?