24th January 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship in doing PG course abroad when I have poor marks in UG?

I am a nepali student n i'd coplet my 3 year B.Sc wit poor marks iz there any probablity 2 get admisn (M.sc) in abroad (usa,germany,uk,canada) wid scholrship??

24th January 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship in doing PG course abroad when I have poor marks in UG?

What is the scope of health and sanitory course after completion..?
24th January 2015, 05:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship in doing PG course abroad when I have poor marks in UG?

It is very difficult to get scholarship in the first semester of your PG course, if you have low percentage. But, you can get a scholarship from the second semester, if you can score good percentage in the first semester of your PG course. That's because very year universities will offer scholarships to some students, who have good marks. So, first try to get admission at university and then concentrate on your studies to get scholarship from the second semester of your PG course.
25th January 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.sc this year so how to prepare for entrance examanations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?