23rd January 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?

sir
i want to do MS in genetic engineering in abroad.
but i did not know how to join abroad universities.
i have just entered in my last semester of B.Tech Biomedical
engineering...please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  2. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  4. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  5. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  8. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  9. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  11. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  13. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering
  14. How can I enter into genetic engineering after passing 12th? Can we get a job in abroad?
  15. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  17. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
25th January 2015, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?

To do MS in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination to get admission in MS course in foreign universities. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in foreign universities but, some US universities requires GRE score and it is mandatory that you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in foreign universities by reporting GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score. Once, you receive admission letter from the university, you can join in the university and you can pursue MS course in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?