10th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in this year. I had one backlog in my previous semesters. Can I do MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  6. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  8. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?
  9. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?
  11. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL iBT for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  18. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
12th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?

Yes, it is possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE examination if you have already cleared your backlog subject. In some universities, there is two subjects exemption rule, so, if the university you have studied has this rule, you can leave that subject and you can get your B.Tech degree. By obtaining B.Tech degree, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by appearing your TOEFL and GRE examinations score.
13th August 2015, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in this year. I had one backlog in my previous semesters. Can I do MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad?
You have a backlog in B.Tech course so you are eligible to go for GRE and TOEFL exam but you can not get admission in MS course. So first complete your pending backlog.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?