23rd April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I want to do MS in Abroad. So, I know
that I have to give GRE and TOEFL.
Can you tell me what is the qualification
needed for TOEFL and GRE both?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  4. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  5. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  8. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  13. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  14. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Should I appear in TOEFL instead of GRE to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  17. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  18. Is there any exam to study in abroad other than GRE, TOEFL and GMAT?
27th April 2015, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. Generally, these tests are taken by candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities. Since, there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations, you can apply for GRE and TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?