20th August 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Mechatronics at USA?

I have completed my graduation as electrical engineering. I would like to do M.Tech in mechatronics in USA. Marks in my B.Tech degree is 58%. Please tell me procedure for admission in US.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is good to study Masters in Mechatronics among Sweden, Canada, USA and Germany? Fee structure and admission procedure for it? -- [New]
  2. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  5. Which field is best for Ph.D.- Mechanical or Mechnatronics?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?
  7. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  8. Is NTTF good to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  11. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
  12. Procedure of admission in MIT USA after SAT?
  13. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  15. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  17. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  18. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
26th August 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Mechatronics at USA?

For admission in USA for M.Tech in Mechatronics, you need to clear GRE with an excellent score. Also, there is requirement of IELTS/TOEFL for English proficiency.

Once you have above mentioned scores, then you will be eligible to apply for admission in USA. If you have good scores, then chances of admission will be more at reputed universities. Your graduation marks is fine and no need to worry because admission is based on entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?