20th September 2011, 06:18 PM
attc

Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?

is it possible to get admission in usa with a diploma certificate in mechatronics with 60%

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?
  3. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  4. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  5. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is it necessary to produce Medical certificate for Diploma admission?
  7. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  8. Which exam to pass for admission in engineering at USA?
  9. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  10. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  12. How can I get admission in the foreign language bridge course of 1 or 2 years duration in part time or full time?
  13. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  14. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
  15. How to get undergraduate course admission in USA?
  16. Is NIOS SSC certificate genuine? Can I get admission at Santa Clara USA?
  17. How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?
  18. Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course? -- [New]
5th June 2018, 02:51 AM
gpraveen12345

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?

Hello,

If you'd like to take admission in USA universities you need fulfill below criteria.

1. you should complete education in 10+2+3 (fifteen years of education must complete for MS admission)
2. you need to qualify the English test TOEFL
3.you have to apply any college online.
4.application form fee will be between $35-$100
5. you should get the F1 Visa Approved in US embassy office

Please check the below United states of America Top universities list on below link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state_universities_in_the_United_States

I hope this info helpsyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?