9th August 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is NTTF good to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF. So, please tell procedure to get admission? Is Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF good option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?
  2. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  4. Is diploma candidates eligible for applying Executive trainee job in Cochin shipyard?
  5. How to study further after completing M.A diploma from NTTF?
  6. Mechatronics diploma holder can join Merchant Navy or not?
  7. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  8. AICTE eligibility norms by NTTF for admission in B.Tech for a Diploma (EE) candidate?
  9. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  10. Which country is good to study Masters in Mechatronics among Sweden, Canada, USA and Germany? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  11. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  12. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completion of diploma from NTTF, Bangalore?
  13. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  14. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
  15. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  16. What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer?
  17. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making? -- [New]
12th August 2016, 05:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NTTF good to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF. So, please tell procedure to get admission? Is Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF good option for me?

The information available in the internet about the institution is not so clear. So you can contact the institution, whether the diploma courses conducted by the institution are AICTE approved or not.
The candidates should have completed to 10th standard or 10+2 to appear for the admission to the Diploma in Mechatronics course in NTTF. The students can apply online or offline for the admission. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of All India Basis Entrance Examination at NTTF Core Centers. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?