15th December 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?

Sir
I completed my diploma mechatronics engineering
so I want to study mechatronics b tech
in germany so please guide me...
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  2. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  3. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  7. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  12. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  15. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?
  17. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
26th December 2014, 05:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Tech in Mechatronics engineering abroad especially Germany. However, the seats for overseas students is less and there are huge number of applicants, hence you need to give your best to get selected by German Institutes. You need to score very good marks in the following entrance exams -

- SAT
For details of SAT, Click here.
- IELTS
For details of IELTS, Click here.

After that you need to make a strong resume and statement of purpose and apply online in the German institutes. On getting selected, you need to confirm the admission and apply for student VISA.
9th May 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?

Sir
I have completed diploma in Mechatronics please tell me how to study btech in Mechatronics in Germany and which and all university's offering it
9th May 2015, 06:16 PM
pjgp

Yes. You can get seat in germany for completing your b.tech in germany.germany colleges will conduct examinations like SAT,IELTS if the candidate qualify in these examinations.the candidate will get eligibility to study in germany.The candidate should prepare with VISA and PASSPORT. All the best
11th June 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b tech mechactronics. What would be the best couse for ms in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?