28th June 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA in any foreign country?

Hello
I want to doing MBA from any one of
foreign country so what is the procedure...??????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?
  2. Is it possible to have 6 months training in Foreign country for B.Tech Mechanical? Procedure to apply?
  3. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  4. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  5. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships? -- [New]
  6. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue MBA from Foreign Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  10. How to get admission in foreign colleges for MBA? What is the procedure to get it?
  11. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  12. How can I get a job and study in foreign country after bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  13. What are the exams to do MBA in foreign country?
  14. Best courses for me in Post Graduation having completed B.E. in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams I have to apply for?
  15. Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE
  16. Procedure and subjects to study after 10th for Indian Foreign Service?
  17. Which exams to answer to do MBA in Foreign country?
  18. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
8th August 2014, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA in any foreign country?

Procedure of admission of MBA abroad:-
- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission like GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- You can either take coaching for these entrance exams or prepare from books like The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015,OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST,Official IELTS Practice Materials ,etc.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the concerned country's consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?