4th September 2012, 03:08 PM
Siddharth Mhaswadkar

Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Abroad? Required Procedure for this?

Which entrance exam is helpful for going abroad for MBA studies?
What is the whole procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  2. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  3. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  10. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  11. What is the procedure to do MBA? I have passed B.Com with 66%
  12. Which entrance exam to answer to do MBA in abroad?
  13. Procedure to study MBA in abroad?
  14. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  15. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  16. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  18. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
16th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Abroad? Required Procedure for this?

To do MBA course from Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You can apply for these examinations through online by paying the examination fee and booking a slot through their official websites.

Once, you have appeared, qualified and secured good marks in these examinations, you can report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?