21st March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA MBA integrated course

I wish to study abroad after my 12th grade. BBA MBA integrated course is what I'm looking for. Is there any scope for this in U.K?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  3. Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. Which course is better between integrated BBA, MBA and BBA, LLB course? Duration and fees to study it?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Integrated BBA+MBA course in Abroad?
  9. When will the online forms for BBA+MBA integrated course will be available?
  10. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  11. Best college for integrated BBA-MBA?
  12. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. Which course can I take after completion of 12th arts group?
  14. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  15. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  16. Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  18. Any centers in Kerala for integrated BBA+MBA course?
13th April 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA MBA integrated course

There are very few institutes and universities offering integrated BBA and MBA programme. You can apply for entrance exam conducted by IIM Indore for admission in such course, which is of 5 years duration.

IIM Indore releases notification every year for entrance exam. Any 12th class candidate can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?