6th April 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?

Hello sir, I am MA Englih holder and now want to study M.Phil (English) from Birmingham City University. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this university? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  2. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  4. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?
  7. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English?
  8. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  9. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in Allahabad University to study MA Hindi? How much seat is reserved for other state students?
  11. How to get admission in B.Sc course at Himalayan University, Aarunachal Pradesh? Is there any seat reserved for other state students?
  12. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  13. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  14. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  15. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  16. How to do Ph.D or M.Phil? I have scored 56% in M.A English
  17. Admission procedure for foreign students in Delhi University? What is the minimum marks to get admission in BBA?
  18. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?