28th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?

Sir,
I complete b.com and want to continue my higher study in aboard .I want to know the procedure to admission in to foreign university.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?
  3. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  4. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  5. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  9. Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job?
  10. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  11. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  12. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  13. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  15. Starting step to take for PG in Foreign universities?
  16. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  18. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
29th November 2015, 12:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I complete b.com and want to continue my higher study in aboard .I want to know the procedure to admission in to foreign university.

The aspirant can do MBA in many of the European Countries (Schengen Visa) like Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic,
France, Italy, Germany, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland etc.

The course fee is very less in many countries.

The aspirant can also get scholarships for the studies.

The aspirant can get the information through the educational consultants.

They will help you regarding the course fee and all other visa formalities.

The aspirant can also get the details directly from the website of the universities.

The aspirant can get information from the seniors or friends studying in European countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?