9th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for foreign students in Delhi University? What is the minimum marks to get admission in BBA?

Admission procedure for foreign students in Delhi University? What is the minimum marks to get admission in BBA? Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees of BBA in New Delhi University being a Afghani with 75% in School? List of websites of BBA universities assisting internal and foreign students?
  2. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  3. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  4. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  5. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  6. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  8. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University and minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU?
  12. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  13. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  15. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
  17. How may I do part time course in French?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?