13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in MA English at King's College London, University of London?

Hello, I am BA English student and after completion of it want to study MA English from King's College London, University of London. Please tell me procedure and criteria to get admission in this colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  2. Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it?
  3. List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  5. Information about M.Tech Biotechnology Courses in Abroad? Best universities for the course?
  6. Way to get admission in MBA course in Queen Mary University of London for Australian resident?
  7. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  8. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Masters in Economics at London Business School, London? How much fees required for it?
  9. How to study law in India after doing foundation law in London University
  10. Information regarding doing M.D.S in Maxillofacial Surgery in UK?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? -- [New]
  13. Best universities in UK, USA and Europe for MS in Electronics? Details of their examinations?
  14. How to get admission in PhD Sociology at London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London?
  15. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to take admission in University of Liverpool, London to do Ph.D in English? How can I get visa for it?
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  18. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
17th January 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in MA English at King's College London, University of London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am BA English student and after completion of it want to study MA English from King's College London, University of London. Please tell me procedure and criteria to get admission in this colleges?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in English literature with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the MA English at King’s College London. There are MA Modern Literature & Culture, MA Modern English Literature, MA Shakespeare Studies, MA Eighteenth-Century Studies, MA Comparative Literature and MA Contemporary Literature, Culture & Theory courses available in King’s College London. Candidates can apply online for the MA course in King’s College London. Candidates with an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in reading & writing and 6.0 in listening & speaking required for the admission to the master’s degree in English in King’s College London. King’s College London website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?