3rd February 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MD course at Medical University of Bahrain?

Hello sir, I am MBBS holder and doing job in Bahrain. I want to do MD course from Medical University of Bahrain, Bahrain. Please tell me what is the procedure of admission? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Better for Colleges for Medical Science in Bahrain being a candidate of 12th class?
  2. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When will Bahrain be centre for JEE exams?
  4. Full information about deccan college of medical?
  5. Indian national who is residing in Bahrain can appear for MHCET?
  6. Diploma course in Electrical through distance education from Indian while residing in Bahrain?
  7. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  8. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering from Bahrain through distance mode?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in B.J. Medical College for other university's candidate?
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Can I get CBSE school exams rather board exams if studying in New Indian School, Bahrain?
  12. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  13. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  14. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  15. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  17. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?