23rd July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CBSE school exams rather board exams if studying in New Indian School, Bahrain?

I am a student studying in NEW INDIAN SCHOOL, BAHRAIN.Plz report to me me as soon as possible. Can i Please get the cbse school exams in Bahrain. I am a student studing in New Indian School Bahrain. Really getting Tensed.
REGARDS

4th June 2015, 12:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get CBSE school exams rather board exams if studying in New Indian School, Bahrain?

Yes of cause you can give Central Board of Secondary School exam as your school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. Don't get tensed you will get what you want just concentrate on your studies because if you score good then it will be more beneficial for you in future.

If still have confusion related to this issue then click on link given below to visit profile of your school. You will get entire information on this webpage.
http://www.thenewindianschoolbh.org/school-profile.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?