29th May 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student

Hello i am a 12 class passed student with a very good percentage from an indian recognised college and i want to do my b.tech degree from M.I.T UNIVERSITY,USA.So please give me all the details abuot admission procedure,ellgibility,fee structure,scholarship exams and hostel facility etc.please give me all these details as soon as possible its very essential for me.

28th June 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student

i am class 12 passed student from recognised college of india i want to know the procedure for b.tech in mit & scholarship for it
2nd June 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student

I checked it out too but they don't offer B.Tech instead they offer B.Sc.
31st March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am a 12 class passed student with a very good percentage from an indian recognised college and i want to do my b.tech degree from M.I.T UNIVERSITY,USA.So please give me all the details abuot admission procedure,ellgibility,fee structure,scholarship exams and hostel facility etc.please give me all these details as soon as possible its very essential for me.
31st March 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?