6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Travel and Tourism course from Canada?

I passed 12th class with non-medical. So, can I do travel and tourism from Canada and guess me what diploma should I do? MY EMAIL ID [email protected].

7th December 2017, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Travel and Tourism course from Canada?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Bachelors degree course in Travel and Tourism after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree course in Travel and Tourism from Canada.
Candidates need to apply in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in different Colleges of Canada offering the above mentioned course.
You must score a minimum of 6 band in the IELTS examination as most of the Colleges require a minimum of 6 band for Graduate course.
8th December 2017, 11:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to study Travel and Tourism course from Canada?

Candidates those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board of education are eligible to apply for Travel and Tourism course from Canada. Since, yu have completed 12th standard with non-medical discipline, then you can take admission for bachelors degree course in Travel and Tourism in Canada by appearing and qualifying in IELTS/TOEFL and GRE entrance examination, qualifying in which you can take admission to pursue the course from Canadian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?