6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give to get admission in USA?

Hello! Please tell me that in which scholarship exam I should register to go to USA, as I am in 9th class and I want to take admission not USA schools for 10th. So, in which exam I should register?

7th December 2017, 09:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I give to get admission in USA?

In order to study class 10th in USA, you must have to complete your class 9th examination from a recognized Board.
After the completion of class 9th examination, you must have to appear in the ILETS examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Schools of USA to study class 10th from there.
Admission will be based on the IELTS examination performance to the different Schools.
8th December 2017, 10:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam should I give to get admission in USA?

In order to get admission in USA schools for class 10th standard, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test). Candidates who have completed academic qualification from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for admission in class 10th standard in USA after qualifying in IELTS and SAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?