11th March 2018, 01:11 PM
RUTUJJA

Best stream after 10th for 11th to study Travel and Tourism later in graduation?

I am in standard 10th and interested to study Travel and Tourism. So, which stream should I take after 10th so that I can go for a degree course in Travel and Tourism after 12th?

21st March 2018, 09:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream after 10th for 11th to study Travel and Tourism later in graduation?

As per my knowledge, the best stream after 10th for 11th to study Travel and Tourism later in graduation is commerce stream.

After completing your 12th class you can apply for course like Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism. There are a lot of jobs available for you after completing course in Travel and Tourism are given below.

=> Sr. Operations Executive

=> Outbound Tour Executive

=> Assist. Sales Manager

=> Tele Marketing Executive

=> Travel Consultant

=> Sales Representative

=> Customer Relationship Manager
23rd March 2018, 03:19 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best stream after 10th for 11th to study Travel and Tourism later in graduation?

You can take any stream (Science, Commerce and Arts) in 11th and 12th to study degree course in Travel and Tourism. But i suggest you to take PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in 12th standard.

Eligibility for Degree course in Travel and Tourism are:-
Candidate must have pursued 10+2 in any stream.
23rd March 2018, 03:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can go for any of the stream in Intermediate but according to me you need to pursue from Science stream.
And after that you can go for Bachelor degree in Hotel Management.
Instead of pursuing Intermediate you can also go for Diploma course in Hotel Management. You can get direct admission also.
There is no minimum or maximum age limit required to pursue it.
18th January 2022, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

how can i go abroad for further studies in traveland tourism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?