14th March 2017, 09:41 AM
Nath sanchita

Can a 12th with Science stream study a degree course in Travel and Tourism? List of courses and colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th with Science stream and after it want to study a degree course in Travel and Tourism. Can I study a course in Travel and Tourism? List of courses and colleges for it?

28th July 2017, 11:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Science stream study a degree course in Travel and Tourism? List of courses and colleges for it?

** As per my knowledge, yes you can study a degree course in Travel and Tourism after 12th with Science stream.

** My suggestion to you is that you can go for B.Sc. Tourism & Travel Management course.

** Bachelor of Science in Tourism & Travel Management is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course.

** The duration of this course is three years

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Madras Christian College (Autonomous), Chennai

2. Sri Ram College of Arts and Science, Thiruvallur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?