6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Master courses other than M.Sc(Nursing) offerred in Canada?

I am a B.Sc nursing with 13 years of experience working in a central government institute for the past 8 years. I want to pursue masters degree, not only M.Sc(Nursing). Any master with better career opportunities. I want which course will suit me either distance or correspondence. I have my IELTS & applied for Canada too but not fruitful results. What can be done? Please let me know.

9th December 2017, 09:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Master courses other than M.Sc(Nursing) offerred in Canada?

Since, you have done B.Sc Nursing and have 13 years of experience in that field, so I would advise you not to do Master degree in any other discipline but Nursing. Candidates those who have completed B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university are eligible to do Masters degree in the relevant discipline in Canada. You have to appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL and GRE entrance exam, qualifying in which you can take admission into your desired course in Canada.
9th December 2017, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master courses other than M.Sc(Nursing) offerred in Canada?

Since, you have completed your B.Sc Nursing and have an experience of 13 long years, according to my opinion, you must opt for M.Sc course in Nursing as it will be very much fruitful for you.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Nursing from the Universities of Canada.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which they can get admission in the different Universities and can apply for study Visa as well.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?