31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?

heloo.i am a bds student of TNGDC.i wish to study and work in germany.wat is the procedure to get a job there?do i have to write an exam?if yes send me the details regarding it plsssss.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to work as a licences Dentist in USA? How to proceed to get a job there?
  2. What is the procedure to work under WHO/UNICEF as dentist?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. How would I be able to work as pharmacist in Germany?
  5. Can a Dentist opt for PG in MS(ENT)
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  8. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  9. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  11. How to work in Germany after having 3 years of work experience in mechanical engineering
  12. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  13. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  14. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  15. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  16. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  17. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  18. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
28th April 2014, 08:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?

As you have mentioned that you are a B.D.S student of TNGDC and you wish to do a job in Germany. In which you have choose in your ambition for that you will must have do labour hard so that you have to be prepared well for your preparation.

Tooth problems can be very serious as toothache is very painful during some severe toothache a person may feel uncontrollable and this toothache may lead to a severe headache and most of the peoples have Gem problems like blood comes out while eating, tooth sensitivity is again a harmful problem as during tooth sensitivity you cannot eat or drink hot or cold things specially drinking cold things are impossible as a shock like feeling takes place So these problem can only be solved only be a dentist and no one else or you have choose best profession for your carrier.

There are many dental clinics in Germany where you can easily get a Job. As you want to continue your studies while doing Job you can do so and you can go for M.D.S( Master in Dental Surgery) where you learn and develop your Dental skills to a more higher level.
25th January 2020, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?

I have done my bds from Pakistan so now want to study in Germany for further graduation and i also want license from germany to practice in germany ?? Kindly give me information about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?