25th February 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am in 12th standard having physics chemistry biology and maths so I wanted to know about the exams necessary to enter in this field and also about salaries in India and Abroad. Waiting for your reply. Kindly give me hte complete details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  6. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  8. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  12. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board? -- [New]
  13. What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  14. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?
  16. What should I study in Abroad after completion of M.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  17. Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
28th February 2017, 07:18 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

To apply for admission to pursue Biotechnology course in Abroad Universities after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognized board, you have to appear in SAT / ACT and TOEFL / IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to Biotechnology course in Abroad Universities. After submitting your application, the university will review the application and take decisions whether to accept or reject your application for admission in Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?