25th February 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of exams to clear for doing MBBS in USA?

What kind of exams to clear for doing MBBS in USA? Can you please give me the details about these exams soon to me and let me know the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in USA? I have no idea currently, please guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I should clear to do MBBS in USA?
  2. Do we need to clear any test after doing MBBS from USA or UK to settle down permanent in foreign country? -- [New]
  3. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  4. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  5. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  6. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  7. In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?
  8. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  9. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  10. Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA?
  11. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  12. Should I have to qualify in all steps of USMLE to study MS(Cardiology) in USA?
  13. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
  14. What exams do I have to take? I am a first year student for MBBS in India
  15. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in USA? List of colleges?
  17. Where can I do MBBS in India or USA?
  18. Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA?
28th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of exams to clear for doing MBBS in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What kind of exams to clear for doing MBBS in USA? Can you please give me the details about these exams soon to me and let me know the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in USA? I have no idea currently, please guide me on this.

Actually there is only MD program in USA which in equal to MBBS in India. The admission to the MD in USA universities is very tough and the competition is very high. You have to clear the SAT examination for taking seat in US undergraduate course. The next examination will be MCAT. The admission to the medical program will be done through MCAT examination. You have to complete the four year under graduate degree and after that medicine course will start. Apart from the above mentioned examinations, one has to clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?