8th March 2016, 12:36 PM
ugale sopan

Eligibility criteria for 12th Mathematics Teaching job in CBSE board?

What is the eligibility criteria for teaching 12th mathematics in CBSE board. And give me details of pgt 2016 -2017

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  2. Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?
  3. Is there any eligibility criteria for teaching classes from 9th to 12th in CBSE CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  7. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com at Calcutta University for CBSE candidate without Mathematics?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Sc(Mathematics) 1st year candidate who has secured 81.4% in 12th CBSE?
  11. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  13. Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?
  14. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
30th July 2016, 12:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 12th Mathematics Teaching job in CBSE board?

To become teacher in government candidates have to appear and qualify in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ).

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and have B.Ed degree.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE as CTET or by state education board.

To appear for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) you need to have minimum master degree as well as bachelor of education from any recognised university. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

CTET examination is conducted twice every year.
12th July 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 12th Mathematics Teaching job in CBSE board?

How to make a math teacher of10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?