6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for doing MSc(Global Business Management) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  6. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  7. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  9. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  12. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  13. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  15. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  17. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
23rd August 2018, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is given below.

Bachelor Degree in any discipline, or*
BHMS PG Diploma or RGU Graduate Certificate.

Score card of IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent.

Completed online application

Official Transcript

Student visa

Proof of financial support
25th August 2018, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for doing MSc(Global Business Management) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Requirements to study MSc Global Business Management in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School are given below:

>>> A Bachelor degree in any discipline or BHMS PG Diploma or RGU Graduate Certificate

>>> IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent

>>> Committed to academics and practical learning and your own personal development

>>> Demonstrate curiosity, tolerance and open mindedness toward other cultures

>>> Set yourself realistic goals and ready for a future career at a supervisory level in the international hospitality industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?