19th March 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?

Sir,
I am qualified in 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
I have appeared for JEE advanced examination. Is Naval Architecture course is suitable for girls. I want to study this course anywhere in India or Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the requirements for admission.
With Regards-
Devi.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  3. Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?
  4. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. How can I study B.Arch in Abroad after completing 12th?
  7. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. Can a girl candidate join IAF after completing 12th? Age requirements for girl candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  11. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  12. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  14. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  16. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  17. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  18. Scope and job requirements of B.E Naval Architecture in AMET University?
7th April 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?

How can a women candidate after her plus two exams can apply for this course ( naval architecture in ocean engineering)
28th September 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?

Naval Architecture I couldn't get clear idea about. There is no specific stream defined. After so many searches on net it is understood that you become marine engineer first and then go for naval architect designation which I suppose you may achieve with extra qualities you posses in ship designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?