17th March 2015, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?

Hello,
A student who has studied 4 years, from 7th to 10th standard in Abroad, if want to study Higher Secondary in India then what will be the requirements for admission? My son is studying his schooling in Canada and now I am shifting to India so, my son face any problem at the time of admission?

18th March 2015, 01:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?

No, it is not that much difficult to get Higher Secondary school admission for your child, even if he have completed his 10th standard in Canada. To get 11th standard admission, first you need to gather following documents.
1. 10th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
4. Migration certificate from the school or university, where your child has completed his 10th standard. The Migration certificate, should state that he has completed his 10th standard and he is eligible to pursue higher studies.
After collecting all these certificates, you can apply for admission in any school, by submitting your application, along with above specified documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?