12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study in Abroad?

Is there any scholarship available to study in abroad after my 10th? If there is any then do let me know that.

15th March 2015, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study in Abroad?

Scholarships are given to overseas students by the foreign institutes as well as various organizations which are partnered with the concerned foreign institute. Usually scholarship is given when a student satisfies any of the below mentioned grounds :-

- Outstanding performance in the field of academics than the fellow mates.
- Extra ordinary performance in the field of extra curricular as per the interest of the concerned institute
- Exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission or certain sections of the entrance exams

SO if you satisfy any of the above mentioned criterion you can avail scholarship while studying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?