12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which all steps should I follow to study in Germany?

Well actually i have done B.Tech IT in india. So tell me that what steps should i take to go study in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  2. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  3. What are the steps to apply for DAAD scholarship in Germany?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  8. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  9. How to study masters education in germany?
  10. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  13. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  14. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  17. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  18. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
15th March 2015, 11:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all steps should I follow to study in Germany?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to higher studies. Since you have completed your B.Tech so you must be aiming at MS degree in abroad especially in Germany. Most of the German universities take admission on the basis of entrance exams followed by resume and statement of purpose screening and interview (only some universities conduct interview especially the top ones). Hence, you need to appear in the following entrance exams and score good marks since the competition level is very high owing to the huge number of applicants aspiring to study in Germany.

- GRE
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?