25th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

Hello sir
i am studing in 12th and want to study B.Tech
in abroad so what are the procedures and
where are the colleges for best education
also scholarships which may help me to provide expenses?????

28th November 2016, 07:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

It is nice to see you aspire forhigher studies. You can definitely study B.Tech course in abroad with scholarship. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams - SAT and IELTS. Hence, you need to appear in these entrance exams and score well to get admission in decent colleges abroad. On the basis of your score in these entrance exams , you will be given scholarship by the foreign institutes. You need to apply online as per the scores in the entrance exams. Then resume screening round followed by interview round will be conducted by the foreign institutes. Once shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?