2nd June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MBBS in India and after completing my MBBS course I will do MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  4. Detailed information about MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  5. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  10. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  12. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  13. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?
  14. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  15. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  18. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
1st July 2018, 11:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

"MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University"

On the basis of MBBS Graduation, you will be eligible to apply for MS(Medical Sciences) course.

>Admission Procedure:

For admission you can download the application form from official website of university or you can avail application form from university campus.
You must have submit the following documents:

Official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.

Three letters of recommendation written by individuals familiar your professional work and skills.

Certificate of No Penal Record

Application processing fee of $83

Curriculum Vitae (CV)

After accepting your application, you will be require a Health Certificate from the Department of Health of PR, a physical exam and evidence of up to date immunization record that must include Varicella, Td Adult (no more than 10 years), MMR and Hepatitis B.*Thereafter you will be given written approval and deposit of $100 to secure your seat in the class for entrance.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?