16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MS(Medical Sciences) from Ponce Health Sciences University. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  4. Detailed information about MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  5. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  10. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  11. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  13. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  14. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th July 2018, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

If you want to study MS(Medical Sciences) from Ponce Health Sciences University, you need to appear for
MCAT or equivalent that is PCAT, DAT, EXADEP, GRE, etc. If you have cleared any of these tests, you can apply to pursue MS(Medical Sciences) from Ponce Health Sciences University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?