18th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student

hi i am a second year ece student....i want to study abroad and get a job there....i am planing to do my mba abroad....what are the essential stuff that would help me get placed abroad....i prefer a core company....

12th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student

At present im in 2nd btech ECE branch and i want to continue my third year in usa is there any way ?
28th July 2015, 01:21 PM
chuci
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am a second year ece student....i want to study abroad and get a job there....i am planing to do my mba abroad....what are the essential stuff that would help me get placed abroad....i prefer a core company....
I would recommend you to start preparing for GMAT.
It is usually recommended for MBA.
Then some universities ask for toefl score.
If you crack GMAT with good score, then you will land up in good institution.
There are so many online tutorial for GMAT. Go through that.
All the best..!!!
31st May 2023, 11:56 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Studying abroad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Here are some steps you can follow to start your journey:

Research: Begin by researching the countries and universities that offer the programs you are interested in. Consider factors such as the quality of education, language requirements, living expenses, and visa regulations. Look for universities that have strong programs in your field of study.

Plan Ahead: Start planning early, as the application process for studying abroad can take time. Look into the admission requirements, application deadlines, and any standardized tests (such as TOEFL or IELTS) that you may need to take.

Meet with Your Academic Advisor: Consult with your academic advisor or faculty members in your department to discuss your interest in studying abroad. They can provide guidance on program selection and help you ensure that your study abroad experience aligns with your academic goals.

Language Preparation: If you plan to study in a country where the language of instruction is different from your native language, consider taking language courses or language proficiency tests to improve your language skills.

Financial Planning: Determine the costs associated with studying abroad, including tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs, and any additional expenses. Explore scholarship and funding opportunities available for international students.

Application Process: Follow the application guidelines provided by the universities you are applying to. Submit all required documents, such as academic transcripts, recommendation letters, statement of purpose, and any other supporting materials.

Visa Process: Familiarize yourself with the visa requirements and procedures of the country you plan to study in. Prepare the necessary documents and submit your visa application well in advance.

Pre-departure Preparation: Once you receive an acceptance letter from a university abroad, make the necessary preparations for your departure. This includes arranging accommodation, booking flights, obtaining health insurance, and familiarizing yourself with the local culture and customs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?