13th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?

Hello
How can i get full scholarship for
masters course in speech & hearing abroad
( Ireland,Singapore,UK,Australia).
how to find the best universities for the same????
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  2. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  3. Scholarship and fee details of Master in International Relation Milan?
  4. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  5. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  6. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  8. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
  9. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  10. Full details of universities in Singapore for MS? Fee structure and scholarship?
  11. How to receive GATE exam admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  13. Names of the colleges in Singapore to do Ph.D programme?
  14. Am I eligible for GATE Exam under PH Quota having a sight of 6.5?
  15. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  16. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  17. How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
29th December 2017, 01:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?

In order to get get scholarship for masters course in speech & hearing first you need to check the eligibility criteria of scholarship program, if you are eligible then apply for it. It is not sure that you will get a full scholarship but you will definitely get some portion of your fees.

These are the scholarship programs providing scholarship to International students who want to pursue speech & hearing course:-
> Elizabeth G. Jancosek Graduate Student Scholarship
> Gilbert C. Hanke Scholarship for Communication Sciences
> Cumberland Bilingual Spanish Speech Scholarship
> Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Scholarships
> Harold J. McGrady Speech-Language Pathology Scholarship
> James Case Speech and Hearing Scholarships

These are the best universities/institutes to pursue speech & hearing course in above mentioned countries:-
> Trinity College Dublin
> National University of Ireland, Galway
> University College London
> University of york
> Macquarie University
> La Trobe University
> National University of Singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?