10th May 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of University of the Arts London for MA Fine Arts? Requirements and fees for admission?

I have completed BA Fine Art and now want to study MA Fine Art from University of the Arts London. How they select for admission? Requirements and fees for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  4. MBA course is available in University of Arts London? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  6. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  8. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  9. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  10. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  12. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  13. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  14. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  16. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  17. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  18. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?