21st October 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in GRE to study MS in Bristol University being an Aerospace student?

Hi,
I am doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering and I want to do my MS in Bristol University. I want to know that I should give GRE for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  3. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  6. Tips for preparation of GRE for B.Tech(CE) last year student?
  7. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  9. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  10. European universities offering MS program in Aerospace Engineering and accepting GRE?
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  13. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.A.(Publications Design) in University of Baltimore?
23rd October 2015, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in GRE to study MS in Bristol University being an Aerospace student?

To study MS course in Bristol University after completion of your B.Tech course from Bristol University, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in Bristol University. By qualifying and scoring good marks in TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Bristol University.
24th October 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I appear in GRE to study MS in Bristol University being an Aerospace student?

What is the criteria to get admission in 1st tiar university for MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?