17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?

Hello Friends,
If I want to do MBA in Abroad then GRE help me? I am a B.Tech student and preparing for GRE. Now I am interested in Management course instead of MS. So, GRE score help me for MBA? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  2. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  3. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  4. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  6. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  8. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?
  10. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  11. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  12. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  13. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  15. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  16. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  17. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
24th September 2015, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
If I want to do MBA in Abroad then GRE help me? I am a B.Tech student and preparing for GRE. Now I am interested in Management course instead of MS. So, GRE score help me for MBA? Is it possible?
No, you can't do MBA in Abroad though GRE exam but if you can craked in GMAT exam then you are eligible for MBA course in Abroad.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
24th September 2015, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?

No, it is not possible to study MBA course in Abroad with the help pf GRE score. To get admission to study MBA course in Abroad universities, you must have a valid GMAT score. GMAT is an international level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in GMAT examination, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?