28th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate in Biotechnology from
an Indian university. I am aspire to study in
USA or Canada so I want to know that I have to
give GRE? How will I apply for GRE?

30th June 2015, 10:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you need to appear in GRE to study in USA. Mostly, GRE score is not required to study in USA. To study in USA/Canada, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in US universities. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
30th June 2015, 01:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams to apply for MS admission in universities of USA/Canada. You should try to get good score in these exams, because these exam scores help you in getting admission, scholarship and assistant-ship. You should apply for GRE exam through online, by visiting following link.
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l...count_a_130807
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?