24th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad because of improper guidance in Indian education system?

Hello,
I am in 11th standard now and my aim is to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to know that I should move to Abroad for B.Tech course because there are huge competition and I have heard that in India there is no proper guidance provided in colleges. So, my decision is preferable to do B.Tech in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  2. Is it possible to study in abroad with 15 years of academic education?
  3. What are the Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Entrance exams except GMAT to study Management course in abroad?
  6. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  7. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  10. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  11. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  12. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  13. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
  14. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  15. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  18. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
7th September 2017, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad because of improper guidance in Indian education system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in 11th standard now and my aim is to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to know that I should move to Abroad for B.Tech course because there are huge competition and I have heard that in India there is no proper guidance provided in colleges. So, my decision is preferable to do B.Tech in Abroad?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with physics, mathematics and English subjects can pursue a BTech Civil Engineering course in abroad. You can also study the BTech Civil Engineering in India in various reputed engineering colleges like IITs, Anna University, VIT, SRM etc. Coaching for the courses in India is also good in the reputed colleges. If you want to study BTech Civil Engineering in abroad, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. You can apply directly for the admission in abroad universities or through educational consultant. You can study civil engineering in various abroad countries like USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?