4th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in USA or Australia for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(CSE) in 5.5 years?

Hello,
My B.tech in CSE percentage is 51(took 5.5yrs to complete)..
Am i eligible for MS in usa germany or AUS ???
plz help me with a clear idea..I really appreciate ur valid answers..
m scared of my career as hell

5th November 2014, 04:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in USA or Australia for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(CSE) in 5.5 years?

Yes, you are eligible for MS in USA or Australia since there is no percentage bar for appearing in the entrance exams based on which the US and Australian universities take admission of students. However, it will be difficult for you to get a good university since the competition is huge, overseas seats are limited and they take into account the academic background of a candidate. Hence, you need to have a strong extra curricular track record or you must have work experience along with industrial training under your belt to make your position strong during admission in foreign universities. There is no need to worry even if you do not get chance abroad. You can opt for universities in India and make a bright career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?